For all of you who celebrate thanksgiving, Happy Thanksgiving Day! Today I would like to share with you my favourite Pumpkin Pie recipe made with natural pumkins, I hope you will try it and enjoy it!
- 1 pumpkin (medium size)
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pie
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon of ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Whipped cream
- Cut the pumpkin into 4 pieces and bake then in the oven at 180 degrees until cooked and softened.
- Smash the baked pumpkin with a fork until you get a puree consistency.
- Mix the pumpkin, condensed milk, eggs and spices.
- Preheat your crust to 5 minutes and then pour the mixed ingredients into the pie crust.
- Bake for 35 minutes in the oven at 180 degrees. Serve with a bit of whipped cream at the top.