Our recipe for the month of October is Pumpkin Spice Latte! One of our favourite beverages ever for the cosy days of Autumn.
We are very happy to have lots of pumpkins this season, so we wanted to create a recipe with them and this is why we thought about a delicious pumpkin spice latte, for this month. So if you would like to try this recipe keep reading and find out how to do it by yourself.
– 50 grams of pumpkin puree
– 1/2 teaspoon of pumkin spice mix which is:
- 1/3 part of ginger in powder
- 1/3 part of nutmeg in powder
- 1/3 part of cinnamon in powder
- half of 1 clove
– 2 tablespoons sugar
– 2 packs of vanilla sugar
– 1 cup milk
– 1 to 2 shots espresso coffee
– whipped cream
– 1 cup of evaporated milk
1. Cut the pumpkin into slices, cover each slice with foil and heat it in the oven for around 35 minutes or until it is softened and the skin is easy to peel off.
2. Remove the skin and place the cooked pumpkin into the blender together with the pumpkin spice.
3. Now place the mixture into a sauce pan in the stove and once it is boiling add the sugar, stir until it gets think like a syrup.
4.Then add the milk and the evaporated milk and finally the vanilla powder, keep stiring over medium heat.
5. Make the espresso coffee and divide into two mugs, then add the pumpkin spice mix. You can also drink it without the coffee part and you will get a delicious pumpkin milk.
6. Finally add the whipped cream and cinnamon powder on top.
*The ingredients of this recipe were sponsored by Delhaize Luxembourg.