I see more and more healthy food appearing on the markets, and I am getting a bit confused with all those seeds, nuts, vegetables, dried fruits, etc… I have to admit that I am not the best example of a healthy eating person, as I love too much sweets, donuts, cupcakes …..and all of that sweet sugary stuff. So after I got a pack of super healthy food from Delhaize, I thought I could share with you how you could integrate some of those healthy ingredients into some delicious finger food cream cheese rolls for your next parties. I have to say that this recipe was really delicious I totally recommend it!
So here are the step by step instructions to integrate your super healthy food a into a delicious cream cheese roll.Enjoy the recipe!
– Cream Cheese
– Seeds – I used Hemp seeds from Delhaize Superfood
– Nuts – I used a mix of roasted seeds and nuts from Delhaize Superfood
– Dried fruits – I used dried Murta berries from Delhaize Superfood
– Aluminium paper
1. Start by adding the seeds, nuts and dried foods to the cream cheese as seen below, mix all the ingredients until they are well integrated.
4. Slide the zucchini into thin slices and cook them with olive oil in a pan, then place a bit of the cream cheese mix on top of it as seen below.
5. Roll the zucchini slice into a spiral form carefully so that the cream cheese stays in the between each layer.
6. And you are finished now, serve into a nice plate and enjoy on your future parties!